Tuesday 9 November 2010

I'm still here




Just a few photo's to let you know I'm still around and having the time of my life.





It really is beautiful here. These were all taken in the north Island and I have obviously taken a lot more but computer time is limited and it isn't as easy to down load as at home.  i hope these give you a feel for New Zealand North Island. This was taken in the Bay of Islands.






we got lost and took the wrong road.




But the view was worth it.  You can't be afraid of heights here, some of the roads have long drops.



will speak again soon with hopefully some more pictures.
Gillx

2 comments:

  1. Good to hear from you- looks great !
    Sue x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi,glad you are having a great time, i have a friend with a motel in the Bay of Island at Pakea or something like that lol it is a swiss chalet type place looks lovely,I believe it is a beautiful place where you are.Have fun.Carole

    ReplyDelete