Tuesday 6 May 2014

Tilly's New Venture


Now this is something I don't usually do 
but today I'm making an exception.

What am I doing? 
Well I'm doing a promotion…
a very special one for my lovely friend
and fellow blogger 

TILLY ROSE

I met Tilly a few years ago at  bloggers meet up
in Peterborough and we hit it off straight away.

She has a wonderful enthusiasm for all things vintage
and her handcrafted items are beautiful as well as inspirational.

Well Tilly has now put all her creative flair and enthusiasm into
creating a new on line magazine.

It has some lovely pictures in among interesting
articles from guest bloggers, recipes and tutorials


It's called


So if vintage is your thing then click above for a preview


and I wish her all luck in the world with her new venture.

Gillxx

P.S

Just want to add a big Thank You for all
the Good wishes for my Birthday and Anniversary.
xx

3 comments:

  1. Thank you hun for sharing :)
    Glad you enjoyed the FIRST issue!
    Tilly x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Off to have a look now. Thanks for the link. x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooh, a new mag - yay! :-) Off to follow the link for a wee peek now ...
    xx

    ReplyDelete