Sunday 27 February 2011

Photo Scavenger Hunt February




My 12 photo's for February's Scavenger Hunt.



A bridge at Cromer leading to the beach.




My Shoes


A post box in miniature that sits in my print tray.


Stripes in a field by a well trained tractor driver.


Lovely RED berries




A Park bench in Norwich.


Musical instruments in a shop window in Norwich. i like the purple one.


I thought this was an awful pun for a news headline.



Lots of large round clock faces in Exeter Quays.




Eyes from a stone statue.



A large lorry, next to Mr T anyway.



A shell heart in Cromer.

Looking forward to the next list.

3 comments:

  1. Great pics :)

    I know exactly where your bench is - have sat there many a time for a mid shopping trip break :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think I would love to do this scavenger hunt! Where do I find detail? Your pics are brilliant x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great pics - I, too, have sat on that bench!
    Love your tiny post box.

    ReplyDelete