Wednesday 27 July 2011

Scavenger Hunt


I'm actually on time this month with my 12 photos and found them quite easy to find these.





Living where I do Fields are easy to find.


I love seeing the mixture of wildflowers in the fields, it always makes me happy.


one of my Emma Bridgewater expresso mugs.



Red, white and Blue bunting found in Burnham Deepdale.


Flip flops.


A stripy canopy.



A celebration 



A kite surfer.


I wish they really did Ice creams this big.


Flags.


The bowl of shells in my bathroom, They come from all over the world, the goldfish is one of my needlefelted creations.


Strawberries.One of my favourite fruits.

Looking forward to the next one.


Gillx

7 comments:

  1. Well done Gill,you took lovely shots as well,I could eat those strawberries.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What gorgeous photos,love the wildflowers.
    Elisa.x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great photos - a very good hunt! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've not seen a photo scavenger hunt before, it looks great fun. Great pics.

    Jan x

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think this particular hunt was made with you in mind! Lovely pics as usual.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I quite liked the July list too and I like the look of August's! Great photos, Fields were no problem for me either, I love the wildflowers. I like your needlefelt goldfish too!

    Louise

    ReplyDelete