Tuesday 3 July 2012

June's Scavenger Hunt


I suddenly realised that I hadn't done my 
Scavenger Hunt post for this month
and to make it even worse I've only taken 11 photos.
Never mind, isn't there a saying about it being quality not quantity,
not sure my quality is that good either.
Still for good or bad,and minus Night,
here they are.




The bunting in the hall for the jubilee


The gardens at Blickling Hall


A Crown


A Diamond (well a fake one)


Before--the ingredients


After--the bread


 Majesty--in a hand made doily


 Kites Out of Reach. 

Sleeping piglets


At the edge of the Norfolk Show car park

Close  or at least they were 2 seconds earlier.

Now off to see if this month list is ready.

The torch reaches here tomorrow so will hopefully 
be posting about that in the next couple of days.

So speak soon.


Gillxx

2 comments:

  1. Gorgeous piglets! I have a soft-spot for pigs, as my Grandad was a pigman and he used to take me to see his ladies when I was a child. The Torchon doily is lovely - did you make it? Best wishes, Pj x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, your little piglets are so cute, they look like my little dachshund sleeping! :)

    ReplyDelete