Monday 7 June 2010

Strawberry Swap

Well it's arrived, my first swap but what a big box. At least I remembered my camera before I started ripping it open.



Lots of parcels, there's more than I got for my birthday.



One of the first I opened was a strawberry pin cushion which is so timely as I've lost mine. Honestly how do you lose a large 3inch square fabric cube full of pins,but that is what I've done. So this one is great.



China,I love china. Shirl has been so generous, I hope she likes what I have sent her. I think I might have a fight on my hand with Little One over the pot and the mug. Her comment was "How does someone I have never met know my taste so well?"
I have tried to explain it's not for her.



The Fabric is lovely.



Thank you Shirl,You really have been so generous and I love it all.

6 comments:

  1. wow what lovely strawberry themed gifts, you've reminded me i really must get a move on with my strawberry making/buying!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful! Well done those goodies are fab!
    Kandi x

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great parcel. Love the pincushion and the fabric.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great goodies, love the fabric!

    ReplyDelete
  5. No problem, glad you liked it. Thank you for my parcel too! ... :0)

    Shirl x

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a lovely swap parcel. xxx

    ReplyDelete