Monday 20 June 2011

A Victorian Wedding




I've been Charity shop shopping(if that makes sense) and fell in love with this beautiful book.
So come with me to the Doll's house wedding




Here's my invitation



So off to the department store to do some shopping


All the boxes have something in them and open up.


A Gift of Love seems apt for the wedding.


Then it's time for a new hair do, 



Off to the church



where the wedding is under way


Marriage certificate signed


and photos taken


Back to the dolls house 


for the reception


before going off to the honeymoon
My postcard has arrived safely.

As has my Thank you letter.

Until I looked through it I don't think this book had even been opened,


And the price of this potential heirloom -----75p.

7 comments:

  1. My mum has this book as she lives in a Victorian house and doll houses so this was perfect for her. I had so much fun going through all the little bits :o) Scarlett x

    ReplyDelete
  2. That book looks lovely - what a bargain :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a lovely journey today,I think the book is beautiful,I think big girls would enjoy it more than little ones lol thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love books like that one and I've just popped over to Amazon and got a copy (I had to pay a lot more than 75p though!!) thanks for sharing, Lucey x

    ReplyDelete
  5. How beautiful.
    A great find.
    Chris

    ReplyDelete
  6. aww what a sweet little book, never seen one like that before. lovely, dee x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Our kids used to have intricate books like that when they were little - but that looks like one for grown-ups - would make a nice wedding present!

    ReplyDelete